Report Problems

Different authorities and service providers look after the services, facilities and amenities in Kibworth Beauchamp. 

Many services are provided by Leicestershire County Council and Harborough District Council.  We work together, but for a speedier resolution to problems it is best to contact the appropriate organisation. 

Please click on the links below to go to the relevant website.

Crime, anti-social behaviour and road accidents should be reported to the police.
Ring 999 if it is an emergency, otherwise call 101.

If you need personal help

Local Government

Crime and Anti-social Behaviour

Planning Issues